Skin Juice Superfood Brightening Face Oil - Vegan - 30ml
This nutritious aromatic blend of exotic superfoods is a fast absorbing face oil that will nourish dry skin and plump out the signs of ageing. To be used at night in place of a face cream.
- Nourish dryness and dehydration with moisturising sunflower seeds, camellia and prickly pear oils.
- Skin nurturing essential fatty acids from chia, blueberry and kiwi fruit, along with omega 7 rich seabuckthorn berries keep the skin moisturised from the inside to comfort skin sensitivity, while anti-inflammatory turmeric and chamomile help to sedate redness.
- Fight free radicals to keep the skin younger with antioxidant dense pomegranate and red raspberry.
- Plump the signs of ageing with commipheroline, an Indian extract that converts essential fatty acids into a 'good' fat that will plump and feed the deeper layers of the skin.
- Anti-ageing micronized algae helps to increase the production of skin supportive collagen.
How to use
Press 1-3 drops of this nutritious oil onto the face, neck and chest, allowing the goodness to absorb. Replace your night cream with this healthy, lightweight, non-greasy oil and wake up to a fresh nourished face.
Suits all skin types, especially dry skin with ageing concerns.
Australian Owned, Australian Made, Cruelty-free, Vegetarian.
Pregnancy Safe Natural Ingredients, Healthy Nut Oil Free Formulation
*Camellia Seed Oil, *Seabuckthorn Seed Oil, *Sunflower Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Brown Algae Extract, *Pomegranate Seed Oil, *Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, *Blueberry Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, *Chia Seed Oil, *Rosehip Oil, Caprylic / Capric / Triglyceride (and) Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Mandarin Peel Oil, Natural Vitamin E, *Bergamot Fruit Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Turmeric Oil, Jasmine Flower Oil, Tomato Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract. *Denotes Certified Organic
This is my second bottle already! Love love love it! It’s so hydrating and nutritious for my skin. I only use it at night as it’s quite rich I find. Some of my pigmentation has gone lighter after using it for a few months daily. Only negative is the price, wish it was about $20 cheaper!