Skin Juice Smudge Budge Face Cleanser 70ml + Superfood Face Oil 30ml
Editor's notes: Oh the mango butter! It leaves the skin so very soft and hydrated and applying it has turned into a short evening ritual as the consistency is so beautifully silky and honey like but not sticky at all.
This gentle superfood packed cleansing balm deeply cleanses make up and toxins from even the most sensitive skin types.
- Antioxidant and vitamin rich juices from berries, tomato and pumpkin feed the skin to restore a healthy dewy glow. These carotenoid antioxidants have been clinically proven to fight against free radical damage.
- Organic coconut oil and sweet fennel help fight off bacterial infections to protect the skin against breakouts and congestion.
- Soothing cucumber and moisturising fatty acids from mango butter soothe and calm irritation and sensitivity.
- Natural vegetable emulsifiers mean this silky cleansing balm easily washes away with water and face cloth or sponge.
- Feeds the skin a healthy diet of skin healing essential fatty acid rich pumpkin, carrot and pomegranates.
Sunflower Oil, *Mango Seed Butter, *Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside (All natural emulsifier from coconut), *Cera Alba Beeswax, Pomegranate Seed Oil, *Sweet Orange Oil, Annatto Seed Oil, Tomato, Cucumber Oil, *Fennel Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Vitamin E. *Certified Organic
To be used at night after cleansing. It’s oily and smells herbaceous at first but absorbs surprisingly well, and by morning you won’t notice any residue at all. Only subtle glow from 21 ! superfood actives that have been busy at work overnight to help plump the signs of ageing, correct age spots, smooth wrinkles and restore elasticity.
It hydrates the skin with oil-soluble nutrients at a deeper level, leaving it nourished, moisturised and protected for the day ahead.
- Nourish dryness and dehydration with moisturising sunflower seeds, camellia and prickly pear oils.
- Skin nurturing essential fatty acids from chia, blueberry and kiwi fruit, along with omega 7 rich seabuckthorn berries keep the skin moisturised from the inside to comfort skin sensitivity, while anti-inflammatory turmeric and chamomile help to sedate redness.
- Fight free radicals to keep the skin younger with antioxidant dense pomegranate and red raspberry.
- Plump the signs of ageing with commipheroline, an Indian extract that converts essential fatty acids into a 'good' fat that will plump and feed the deeper layers of the skin.
- Anti-ageing micronized algae helps to increase the production of skin supportive collagen.
*Camellia Seed Oil, *Seabuckthorn Seed Oil, *Sunflower Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Brown Algae Extract, *Pomegranate Seed Oil, *Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, *Blueberry Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, *Chia Seed Oil, *Rosehip Oil, Caprylic / Capric / Triglyceride (and) Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Mandarin Peel Oil, Natural Vitamin E, *Bergamot Fruit Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Turmeric Oil, Jasmine Flower Oil, Tomato Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract. *Denotes Certified Organic
Wow, I can't believe how good these 2 are together. My skin has never been this soft and clear! Beautiful products, will recommend to friends!
best thing for my skin was to go natural and ditch the store brands that were causing me break outs all the time. skin juice was recommended to me by a friend and now i cant get enough of it. i use these 2 in the evenings and wake up with baby soft skin thats well hydrated. and thumbs up for the glow store for fast shipping and collagen powder samples. thank you.